Request for adding Node.js for problem submission

Any suggestion and feature request can be discussed here.

Request for adding Node.js for problem submission

by excalliburbd » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Hello,
I'm new to this community and love what it's doing. I'd like to start solving problems and be a part of this experience. Although Java is an option for me, I've been heavily invested in JavaScript for a while and would really appreciate it if there was an option for me to use Node.js(version 6 would be awesome) for submissions.

I'm curious as to how this platform is architected and if there is scope for contribution. If it's not a monolith maybe you could spin up a docker container with a node image: https://hub.docker.com/_/node/.

Waiting to here back. Thanks.

Re: Request for adding Node.js for problem submission

by devskill » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:04 pm

Thank you for your suggestion. We will surely consider this. We currently working on some additional module which will greatly add value to the platform and for programmers. Due to this there can be a slight delay in adding it but we do have plan to add more language and our platform is flexible enough to add any amount of language we want.

Currently we are not involving outside contributors in the platform. But we really appreciate your interest in this. We hope to provide many options for our fans to contribute in our mission and help the programmer community.

Please follow us as we release more features and open more opportunities.
Thanks
Site Admin