New Feature Request

Any suggestion and feature request can be discussed here.

New Feature Request

by froghramar » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:54 pm

1. Status : Full view of submission history which includes all the submissions of devskill users. It is better if you can can add another option to view own submissions.

2. View Solution : As devskill scoring system contains accepted problem submission point, view others solutions is not recommended. But view own solutions may be a cool feature. If you add this feature, please give an option to view the solution with every submission on status page if it is users own submission.

3. Profile Link : If you add proper profile link in the ranking for every problem, users may become happy with this.

Re: New Feature Request

by devskill » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:47 pm

Thanks,

We will add point 2 and 3,

but how does point 1 help you? what value it has by seeing what others submitted? you can see what problem others solved by going in their profile page already. please explain why this is needed.
Site Admin

by froghramar » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:27 pm

Actually it's a very common feature for online judges. Now let me explain my point of view. There are users ( including me ) who are very interested in knowing what others are doing. Now think about it. Devskill has 3000+ users already. So, it's not feasible to go to their profile and see their progress. Well you may take it funny as I said I want to monitor 3000+ user. But when you have the status page you can find easily who is online or who has been very active in last few hours or days. Again, each submission in status page includes CPU time and used memory. When you find a user solving a problem with a faster algorithm or struggling for a problem you get some interest to solve that problem. If you don't add status page, then please consider my other request. Bring an option to view my submission history (not the one currently exists problem by problem), including the option to view my solution.

by devskill » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:18 pm

Thanks for explaining. Yes we agree with you on the points. We will add the status for all users. But this can take a while in the priority of our other feature needs. But we will add the other 2 features and I think one is already done (linking profile in the solve rank).
Site Admin