uDebug and vJudge

Any suggestion and feature request can be discussed here.

uDebug and vJudge

by froghramar » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:52 am

1. uDebug : First of all I am really very happy that you have connected with uDebug. This step can make a huge change. At the same time it will make devskill well known to the uDebug users. Now, you have about 100 problems in devskill. Can you please add at least 1 strong input for every problem to uDebug so that members can test every solution and never stuck up? I have another idea. If you think it's a time consuming step then you can motivate the problem setters to add input for their problems. As all the devskill members are not in forum you can send this message may be in your facebook group.

2. vJudge : Can you please connect with http://vjudge.net/ ? Though, I am not sure if devskill supports API or not. I think connecting with vJudge, users can make the full use of devskill problems.

Re: uDebug and vJudge

by froghramar » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:18 am

Now, this is worst in uDebug. You need to have enough previous contributions to contribute more. And I found very little space to contribute for the beginners really. Hope some people give me 20 up votes and I can start adding some input for the problems I set on devskill.

by devskill » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:35 am

Yes, we want the problem setters and others who got accepted to provide some I/O. We will try to add some as well, but it may take time for us to do it as a whole. We encourage you to cover all your problems. we will email other problem setters to do so as well.
Site Admin

by uDebug » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:14 pm

froghramar wrote:Now, this is worst in uDebug. You need to have enough previous contributions to contribute more. And I found very little space to contribute for the beginners really. Hope some people give me 20 up votes and I can start adding some input for the problems I set on devskill.

We discussed this in detail on the uDebug chat yesterday. You were able to get enough good karma to contribute.

by showmic » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:18 pm

If it is possible please connect with vjudge.net . I thing in that case it will be helpful for everyone.

by devskill » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:43 am

Thanks for your suggestion. we will check out this possibility soon.
Site Admin